Friday, January 6, 2012

christmas - part two

From what I've been told Claudia said to her mother on Christmas Day that their Christmas was "okay" but come next year she expects to be in Canada to celebrate Christmas with her family, rather than in Germany.

My sentiments entirely little girl.

The food was great. The house was festive. Melissa showed up with her gang, Tasha and Bob with their brood. My mom even graced us with her presence - and didn't bitch once. (Okay, she bitched once. She didn't bitch twice due to the fact that her daughter has super powers when fueled with alcohol.) The kids behaved, it was noisy, it was fun, it was Christmas. And every single one of us noticed who was missing. Next year the entire family will be together.

Even if I have to go to Germany myself to get the girls.

Tasha's face when she gets a gift card for The Keg

William Hailie and Kennedy

Julian opening his "I've been asking her since June" Beyblades

Kennedy's Papa. A man with a heart of gold


1 comment:

Tara said...

We Skype Christmased!
We miss you guys too. Still do actually. sigh.